Please excuse cross-postings.

NTIS is pleased to announce the availability of a new information dissemination service known as NTIS Selected Research Service (SRS).  With SRS it’s now easier than ever to be informed of the scientific and technical content needed to maintain an advantage in today’s fast-paced world.

SRS offers:

·         Full Text PDF format of Federal Technical Reports

·         Comprehensive coverage of Federal Technical Content

·         Customized Selection from 378 Subject Categories

·         Full catalog metadata in XML and HTML format

·         Bi-weekly updating

·         Delivery on FTP Secure Site

·         E-mail notification

SRS is a tailored information service that automatically delivers complete electronic copies of government publications based on a user’s needs from agencies such as the Department of Defense (DOD), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Department of Energy (DOE), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).  By receiving the full text of these reports, immediate access to important government publications is available.

Customized subscription parameters from 378 subject categories to select the publications needed or develop a selection criteria based upon subject keywords using our Custom SRS ServiceThese subject areas are detailed in our Automatic Delivery Products Catalog available from http://www.ntis.gov/pdf/pr271.pdf.

For more information about SRS see http://www.ntis.gov/products/srs.aspx or contact Christie Langone, SRS Product Manager at 703-605-6135 or [log in to unmask].

Bill McGahey

Manager - NTIS Customer Contact Center

National Technical Information Service

U.S. Department of Commerce

P - 703-605-6588

F - 703-605-6900

www.ntis.gov

Follow us on Twitter @ntisinfo

Visit us on Facebook NTISCustomerContactCenter