Paul,

This new text is confusing, because it says that "Note that cataloger[s]
may choose to continue to search via AMICUS or by using the Canadiana
database at:
http://collectionscanada.gc.ca/canadiana-authorities/index/index?lang=eng"

So does that mean that we may search AMICUS INSTEAD of VIAF?  That's how
it appears to me.  Which I personally am happy to do.  Or does it mean
that we MUST search VIAF but that we may ALSO search AMICUS?  If so, it
should be reworded.

Adam

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger