Dear Monique,

below you will find some basic info about 2 projects using PREMIS. In case you need to know more, dont hesitate to contact me.

Best

Jan Hutar

National Library of the Czech Republic, Prague

Institution name - National Library of the Czech Republic

Project name - Kramerius

Project web site www.kramerius.nkp.cz or http://kramerius.nkp.cz/kramerius/Welcome.do?lang=en

Active implementation or considering implementation? we use premis object and premis rights from 2008, only for archival data, not embedded in METS

Institution name - National Library of the Czech Republic

Project name - NDK - National Digital Library

Project web site www.ndk.cz or http://www.ndk.cz/narodni-dk/national-digital-library/view?set_language=en

Active implementation or considering implementation? this project is still planned, will start 1.1.2012, we plan to use all PREMIS parts (object, agents, events, rights) in our new digitization workflow and to store in archive, embedded in METS