Hello,

Many thanks to those that have already responded to this request. This is a reminder that if you are implementing PREMIS within your institution/project, I would love to hear from you (please see note below for original request and instructions). I hope to receive responses by June 1. Please keep in mind that that information you provide will ultimately be used to update the PREMIS Implementation Registry.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time.

Regards,

Monique Lowe

Research Intern OCLC

Office Hours:

M-W: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern Time

Th: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Noon) Eastern Time