Hello,

Many thanks to those that have already responded to this request. This
is a reminder that if you are implementing PREMIS within your
organization/activity I would love to hear from you (please see note
below for modified request and instructions). I hope to receive
provide will ultimately be used to update the PREMIS Implementation
Registry.

Thanks again. I appreciate your time.

Regards,

Monique Lowe

Research Intern OCLC

Office Hours:

M-W: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern Time

Th: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Noon) Eastern Time