Hello,

My name is Monique Lowe. I am working on behalf of the PREMIS Editorial
Committee on a research project that will look into the current state of
PREMIS implementation. The ultimate goal of my research will be to
update the PREMIS Implementation Registry
(http://www.loc.gov/standards/premis/premis-registry.php
<http://www.loc.gov/standards/premis/premis-registry.php> ) and to begin
accumulating an evidence base for PREMIS implementation by gathering
some examples. Updating the registry and accumulating an evidence-base
of PREMIS implementation examples should be a valuable resource for
projects and institutions considering a PREMIS data dictionary
implementation within their own archival system.

I would like to gather some basic information about PREMIS
implementations in the digital preservation community. If you are
implementing PREMIS, or are considering implementing PREMIS, at your
institution, I would appreciate it if you could send me a note
including:

Institution name

Project name

Project web site

Active implementation or considering implementation?

Beyond this information, I'd also like to know if you are willing to
have a brief chat (via phone or e-mail) about some of the details of
your PREMIS implementation. If so, please provide information about the
best way to contact you.

Please reply directly to me (off-list) at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . I'd be grateful if you could respond by
Wednesday, June 1,  2011.

Many thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Monique Lowe

Research Intern OCLC