Dear Carolyn,
   I sent in NYU's Bibco stats last Wed. June 1. (14 full book records).
This is the second month in a row that they didn't show up on your list.  In
both cases, I got the popup window saying that they had been received and I
could print out the page for my records. Am I using the wrong email address?

http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/nnu.html

                 Best,
                 Diana

Diana Greene,