BIBCO and CONSER colleagues,  Some of you know that I got ahead of the schedule last month, and initiated the stats processing program one day early, and missed including the stats reports that arrived on June 7.  Sorry about that!  THE FIX is listed below.

This month, I'm sending the reminder early, before many of you send your reports.  Then I'll go out of town for vacation and will not return to my desk until July 7, your deadline, so perhaps I'll avoid the same mistake.

We have these BIBCO files right now, and won't expect another unless you apply THE FIX:
NLM--rec'd June 7
U of North Carolina- rec'd June 22
St. Louis Sch of Law--rec'd June 28

We have these CONSER files right now, and won't expect another unless you apply THE FIX:
NAL--rec'd June 7
Harvard Divinity--rec'd June 23
Library of Congress--rec'd June 7
EBSCO--rec'd June 7
Natl Lib of Wales--rec'd June 28
Health Sci Lib, U Pitt--rec'd June 7
Brown--rec'd June 24
St. Louis Sch of Law--rec'd June 28
Vanderbilt--rec'd June 7

THE FIX:
If you sent your report on June 7 for stats done in May or earlier months, and we missed counting them, you may combine those earlier stats with your June stats, and send a new stats report by July 7.  Our system will read only the most recently received report from any institution.

Using DLC as an example, Les submitted this report on June 7:
LIB=DLC
CFULL=398
CMIN=0
CFULLE=198
CMINE=0
CFULLS=118
CMINS=0
CBFM=0
CBFMN=0
month=May 2011
screen=dlc
submit_date=111/06/07 15:46:54

If Les adds 200 records in each category in June and sends his report on July 5, our system will process only this second, corrected report (invented only for this message, Les):
LIB=DLC
CFULL=598
CMIN=0
CFULLE=398
CMINE=0
CFULLS=318
CMINS=0
CBFM=0
CBFMN=0
month=May/June 2011
screen=dlc
submit_date=111/07/05 15:46:54

Thanks for your patience.  See you later in July!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
COIN/Cooperative Programs Section
Library of Congress