BIBCO and CONSER colleagues,  Some of you know that I got ahead of the schedule last month, and initiated the stats processing program one day early, and missed including the stats reports that arrived on June 7.  Sorry about that!  THE FIX is listed below.

This month, I'm sending the reminder early, before many of you send your reports.  Then I'll go out of town for vacation and will not return to my desk until July 7, your deadline, so perhaps I'll avoid the same mistake.

We have these BIBCO files right now, and won't expect another unless you apply THE FIX:

NLM--rec'd June 7

U of North Carolina- rec'd June 22

St. Louis Sch of Law--rec'd June 28

We have these CONSER files right now, and won't expect another unless you apply THE FIX:

NAL--rec'd June 7

Harvard Divinity--rec'd June 23

Library of Congress--rec'd June 7

EBSCO--rec'd June 7

Natl Lib of Wales--rec'd June 28

Health Sci Lib, U Pitt--rec'd June 7

Brown--rec'd June 24

St. Louis Sch of Law--rec'd June 28

Vanderbilt--rec'd June 7

THE FIX:

If you sent your report on June 7 for stats done in May or earlier months, and we missed counting them, you may combine those earlier stats with your June stats, and send a new stats report by July 7.  Our system will read only the most recently received report from any institution.

Using DLC as an example, Les submitted this report on June 7:

LIB=DLC

CFULL=398

CMIN=0

CFULLE=198

CMINE=0

CFULLS=118

CMINS=0

CBFM=0

CBFMN=0

month=May 2011

screen=dlc

submit_date=111/06/07 15:46:54

If Les adds 200 records in each category in June and sends his report on July 5, our system will process only this second, corrected report (invented only for this message, Les):

LIB=DLC

CFULL=598

CMIN=0

CFULLE=398

CMINE=0

CFULLS=318

CMINS=0

CBFM=0

CBFMN=0

month=May/June 2011

screen=dlc

submit_date=111/07/05 15:46:54

Thanks for your patience.  See you later in July!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress