Hello!

According to the new EDTF specification at #209, season qualifiers should
be enclosed between less-than and greater-than characters. In Annex A,
though, they are enclosed within quotes. I consider both of them quite
error-prone when used within XML and therefore, I suggest to enclose them
within parentheses, which easily can be included in both text nodes and
XML attributes.

Furthermore, the specification does not define the datatype of such a
qualifier. For machine readability reasons (for example further LD
conversions or comparisons), I would suggest to define the datatype of
season qualifiers as URIs. This would also lead to higher recalls in
semantic queries and alleviate the NLP difficulties occurring when
searching strings.

Regards!

SaaĊĦha,