Dear All

I wondered if someone on this list might be able to recommend a workshop /
seminar / webinar that would act as an introduction to EAD.

I notice that the SAA are running a few courses later in the year. I have
also consulted Simmons College here in Boston where I am based. But if
anyone else knows of any other continuing education courses covering EAD,
either live or available on-demand, I would be extremely grateful for any
suggestions.

Thank You

*Jonathan Manton*
Technical Support Officer, Britten Thematic Catalogue Project
Britten-Pears Foundation, UK
*
*
*(Please note I am based in Boston, MA)*
*
E: *[log in to unmask]
*W: *www.brittenproject.org