Hi Michele,

We have collection-level bib records in our OPAC (Aleph) with attached item records/barcodes for each container. We do not include the barcode in EAD....yet.

I'm very interested in other responses to this question,

-Noah

Noah Huffman

Archivist for Metadata and Encoding

Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library

Duke University

Box 90767, Smith Warehouse

Durham, NC 27708

919-660-5982