Ah, yes, I should let stylesheets do the work! Thank your Grant and Michele for the obvious solution that has eluded me!

Nathan

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Nathan Tallman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings list,

I'm trying to get a handle on whether institutions are using relative or absolute links for linking digital content. Relative is probably the preferred for coding standards, but what if your are sending your EADs off to a consortium or central finding aid repository, in addition to your own website? Won't all the links be broken? Perhaps one can work some find/replace magic to make them all absolute.

Just curious how others are handling this, especially since finding aid repositories are on the rise.

Thanks!

Nathan Tallman
Associate Archivist
American Jewish Archives