Dear All

I wondered if someone on this list might be able to recommend a workshop / seminar / webinar that would act as an introduction to EAD.

I notice that the SAA are running a few courses later in the year. I have also consulted Simmons College here in Boston where I am based. But if anyone else knows of any other continuing education courses covering EAD, either live or available on-demand, I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions.

Thank You

Jonathan Manton
Technical Support Officer, Britten Thematic Catalogue Project
Britten-Pears Foundation, UK

(Please note I am based in Boston, MA)

E:
W: www.brittenproject.org