I took an online course taught by Bill Walker at Amigos.  I believe another session is coming up soon.  You might check their website.

Karen Bleier, MLS

Librarian

816-822-3418

From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Manton
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 4:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction to EAD

Dear All

I wondered if someone on this list might be able to recommend a workshop / seminar / webinar that would act as an introduction to EAD.

I notice that the SAA are running a few courses later in the year. I have also consulted Simmons College here in Boston where I am based. But if anyone else knows of any other continuing education courses covering EAD, either live or available on-demand, I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions.

Thank You

Jonathan Manton

Technical Support Officer, Britten Thematic Catalogue Project

Britten-Pears Foundation, UK

(Please note I am based in Boston, MA)

E:

W: www.brittenproject.org