I will also humbly share our report, "Over, Under, Around and Through:
Getting Around Barriers to EAD Implementation" as a good resource for
those dipping their toes in the EAD water.

http://www.oclc.org/research/publications/library/2010/2010-04.pdf

Best,

MErrilee

Merrilee Proffitt, Senior Program Officer
OCLC Research
777 Mariners Island Blvd Suite 550
San Mateo, CA 94404 USA
+1-650-287-2136