Thanks for the info.  I came across this:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/gf_lccn.html.  Perhaps eventually genreform
terms will be accessible through a separate service than LCSH on id.loc.gov.
For time being, I think that these terms can be accessed through the
"Concept Type" of "Genre/Form" in the LCSH dataset.  Unfortunately I didn't
add Concept Type as a field in the EADitor vocabulary search index, so I'll
have to reprocess the data again and issue an updated zip file to Google
Code.

Ethan