Thanks for the info.† I came across this: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/gf_lccn.html.† Perhaps eventually genreform terms will be accessible through a separate service than LCSH on id.loc.gov.† For time being, I think that these terms can be accessed through the "Concept Type" of "Genre/Form" in the LCSH dataset.† Unfortunately I didn't add Concept Type as a field in the EADitor vocabulary search index, so I'll have to reprocess the data again and issue an updated zip file to Google Code.

Ethan