This message is being cross-posted.  Please excuse duplication!

Library and Information Professional Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce the publication of the EPA National Library Network Strategic Plan FY 2012-2014 (EPA 260-R-11-001) and the accompanying Executive Summary (EPA 260-S-11-001), now available at http://www.epa.gov/libraries/strategic_plan.html .  This milestone follows nine months of collaborative writing and review by the Library Network and its internal stakeholders and provides roadmap for building on our recent successes to strengthen EPA’s National Library Network.

In the coming weeks we will focus on disseminating the plan and communicating with our stakeholders.  Over the next three years the Library Network will work to implement the goals and actions laid out in the plan.

If you have any questions about the EPA National Library Network Strategic Plan FY 2012-2014, please email me at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks!

Deborah K. Balsamo, MSLS
National Program Manager
EPA National Library Network