Please excuse cross-postings.

The June 2011 issue of the NTIS Technical Reports Newsletter is now available from http://www.ntis.gov/pdf/NTRNews3-12.pdf. Previous issues are archived at http://www.ntis.gov/rss/NTRnews.aspx.

The June issue has been designated as our Special SLA Edition to correspond with NTIS’ participation at the Special Libraries Association (SLA) Annual Conference June 12-15, 2011, in Philadelphia. The emphasis of this year’s conference is “Future Readiness” therefore this issue highlights the topic The Virtual World. The issue also includes selected information from the following NTIS Subject Categories:

·         Communication (45)

·         Computers, Control & Information Theory (62)

·         Library & Information Sciences (88)

If you are attending this year’s SLA Conference we invite you to visit the NTIS Booth (#1517) to find out more about the information and solutions we offer. In addition we will be previewing the National Technical Reports Library (NTRL) Repository Beta Version 2.0.

The June issue features enhanced graphics and design which we hope you enjoy. If you haven’t already subscribed to our Newsletter you may do so by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the subject line SUBSCRIBE. If you have already subscribed – thank you!

Bill McGahey

Manager - NTIS Customer Contact Center

National Technical Information Service

U.S. Department of Commerce

P - 703-605-6588

F - 703-605-6900

www.ntis.gov

Follow us on Twitter @ntisinfo

Visit us on Facebook NTISCustomerContactCenter