unrelated to each other except that I assume that they are just a few
typos. If any of them becomes a bigger question, I suggest to start a
new thread about it.

> 1984? uncertain: possibly the year 1992,
1984? uncertain: possibly the year 1984,

> 1984?/2004?~ interval whose beginning is uncertain but thought to be 1984, and whose end is 2004
According to "1984?/2004?~", the end of the interval seems to be BOTH
uncertain and approximate.

I would suggest to add a space after the first temporal expression to make
it clear that the slash between the two temporal expressions is not part
of the first temporal expression.

Regards!

SaaĊĦha,