Hello!

> Precision (readability and repeatability) is something quite
> different from reliability (certainty, belief, trust).
I agree! Nonetheless, I think they both have something in common: they
seem to have been carefully disregarded by (most of) earlier
specifications.

> developing the dataset profiles using our work.
If each application works as standalone, there is no problem, but if we
focus on interoperability, then it would be really good if each datatype
means the same thing in every application where it is used.

> What are the points in the continuum?
That is a really GOOD question. I consider that we can not know how many
points there are within an interval. If we want to express it, we would
need something more than just something implicit. I consider that we need
to add a couple of new syntactic constructs to be able to express what we
want.

Regards!

SaaĊĦha,