 From: Saašha Metsärantala

> > Precision (readability and repeatability) is something quite
> different
> > from reliability (certainty, belief, trust).
> I agree! Nonetheless, I think they both have something in common: they
> seem to have been carefully disregarded by (most of) earlier
> specifications.

No, I think we now have a common understanding of what we mean by precision. An expression may have day precision, or month or year precision, or even second precision.  Reliability has been disregarded to the extent that we are not developing a measure of reliability, though we do have '?' and '~' which are reliability indicators.

> I consider that we can not know how
> many points there are within an interval.

No, the points in an interval are determined by its precision.  For year precision, the points are years.