Just a reminder to FEDLINK OCLC users…

As we near the end of the fiscal year - the monthly OCLC Usage Statistics are being uploaded to ALIX-FS as they arrive.

However, the actual invoicing for each month has to go through processing before it is uploaded.  This means that for a few weeks each month, your Current Account Balance may NOT match the usage that is available under the OCLC Usage View My Detail Report link.

If you need assistance accessing this information through ALIX-FS, or if you have questions - please contact Holly Kerwin at 202-707-4854 or [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

FEDLINK