From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello, Pete Tinker asked

> ... so you're saying it's a rare collectible item?

----- no, the rules of collection say that 1) the majority of the items have
to be "normal", and 2) there must be a demand for the misprint in question.
However, the rules of collection must change with the times.

"I have this digital file, with the incredibly rare glitch at 2'08" and 47
hundredths. Any takers?"

"I have this digital file in mp7 compression where the watermark has changed
into a swastika visible only on Microsoft Blunders. Any takers?"

"I have this digital file, in which the end mark created accidentally by the
famous ripper Zingman makes it unplayable. Any takers?"

Sorry, I am infringing the rules of ARSClist, apparently offering hot air for
sale.

Anyone for digital collection?

Kind regards,

George