Dan,

I use the same ATR102 playback machine.  I use Apogee AD16X converters and
am thrilled by their performance.  I do a lot of multitrack, so I needed
converters with lots of inputs, so the AD16X may be a bit of overkill.
However, I do prefer them to the Rosetta converters. Since both are going
out of production, I would try and find a way to listen to the Ensemble to
make sure its a sonic upgrade.

Toby Seay
Assistant Professor - Music Industry Program
Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design
Drexel University Audio Archives
Macalister 3016 - 215-895-5880
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~js553/