Roger

Sounds like something I'd like to own and use

Roger

________________________________
From: Dan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Square dance records

I have one of these vintage beasts in my storage shed.    They had a "massive"  p/p 6V6  power amp to drive the 12" speaker  with no doubt  10% distortion or  more.
They used  General Industries  78/33 gear selected  motors with centrifical  speed controls  and Astatic  16" arms with crystal pick up and  disposable needles.

The  Armed forces used these by the thousands  in ww2 and Korea   they seemed industructable.
dn