It might be a function of the client email program (or how stupid the client is)

As replying to this message, the headers presented were:

	From: 	Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>
	Subject: 	Re: [ARSCLIST] annoying "feature" of ARSCLIST
	Date: 	8 augusti 2011 14.36.43 EEST
	To: 	Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

so it shows that Shai sent the mail, but the reply-to address is the list.

Some clients or users might not be presenting a reply-to or are overwriting it.

Darren

 D P Ingram  Ab Ingram Oy
 darren at ingram.fi   www.ingram.fi

 MUSIC LIBRARY FINLAND - www.musiclibrary.fi