Greetings all,

What are people using for extent measurements of 1-folder collections? We use linear-foot measurements and I'd like to include a measurement for 1-folder collections so when we group all of them together, we can get an overall measurement.

Specifically in my case, I'm thinking of photo files. Currently, our photo files are shelved kind of like medical records, continuous folders on shelving, browse and seek. But the only way to get extent measurements (other than folder counts) is to measure the shelf space.

It'd have to be a small number, 0.02 linear feet or something like that? What's everyone else doing in these cases?

Many thanks!

Nathan

--------
Nathan Tallman