[with apologies for cross-postings ...]

Some on this list may be interested in the following opportunity to join our growing team of customer service agents at our Atlas Systems headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Customer Service Agents serve as product support liaisons for all our Atlas software products, including ILLiad (for interlibrary loan/resource sharing), Ares (for managing reserves), and Aeon (for managing special collections and archives public services).

Since Atlas is exclusively dedicated to serving libraries and archives, we seek employees who have significant library and archives experience and relevant post-graduate degrees. Competitive applicants will have a strong technical orientation and background, but the most important qualification is a passion for helping libraries and archives use technology to provide the best possible service to the communities they serve.

A detailed job description may be downloaded from:

  http://www.atlas-sys.com/downloads/AtlasCSAJobDescription-20110808.pdf

Starting salary is $50,000, commensurate with education and experience. This position is available for immediate hire.

Atlas Systems offers an excellent benefits package that includes employer-supported traditional and HSA health insurance options, dental insurance, matching contributions to a fully-vested 401K retirement plan, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, and minimum twenty days annual leave in addition to company holidays. Additional benefits include generous professional development funding and sponsored travel (this position requires occasional overnight travel to customer sites and occasional conferences).

If you are interested in applying for this position or have questions, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or write to our human resources department at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Atlas Systems is an equal-opportunity employer.

Best regards,

Christian

Christian Dupont, PhD, MLIS
Aeon Program Director
Atlas Systems - a company promoting library excellence through efficiency
office: 757-467-7872 x215     fax: 757-467-7875     mobile: 434-242-6096
http://www.atlas-sys.com/
http://independent.academia.edu/ChristianDupont

Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential information.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer without making any copies or distributing it to any other person.  Thank you.