Hello,

I’m hoping you can advise me regarding the correct handling of this name.

The author Tom Hinshelwood had his first novel published in US as The killer and in the UK as The hunter by Tom Wood.

It has now been decided by his publishers in both US and UK that his second novel will be published as by Tom Wood (email from author).

There is a NAR  n 2009062656  for Hinshelwood, Tom from CIP.

Should I create a new NAR for Tom Wood, with 670 from second novel and link the two with 500s?

Or should I change the existing NAR and use the UK publication as justification with xref from form of name on US work?

Thank you for your advice,

Linda Woodcock

Technical Services Librarian

Coast Capital Savings Library
Kwantlen Polytechnic University

Surrey, B.C. Canada
t 604.599.2450 f 604.599.2303 e [log in to unmask]

www.kwantlen.ca/library