From: "Jim Sam" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Damn the P.D. - Full Greed Ahead

For the record, not everyone thinks copyrights should enter into the
public domain ASAP, and certainly not at the expense of human life.
If ARSC wishes to be taken seriously in copyright legislation, I would
advise more diplomatic expressions.

Frankly, there are classical masterpieces I wish were still under
copyright control so I wouldn't have to hear them used to advertise
the most inane consumer product.  It's took me over 25 years to even
begin to appreciate Beethoven's 5th.