Just received a post from Vince Giordano that noted photo collector
Frank Driggs has passed away. There isn't anyone in the business of
publishing jazz books, magazines, or record reissues who hasn't used
images from Driggs' voluminous collection. All were readily accessible
and Frank was always generous with his time and his materials. I don't
know where his collection is going, but I hope it is going in one piece,
 will remain in his name, so "Frank Driggs Collection" can continue to
be credited, and that it remains readily accessible.

Cary Ginell