CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

Please submit your reports by COB September 7, 2011 to have them included in the August stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for August and any other months not yet reported.   We'll plan to run our program on September 8.

As of 12:00 Noon EST Friday, September 2, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

BUF

SUNY at Buffalo

coo2

Cornell University

fug2

University of Florida

icu

University of Chicago

ien

Northwestern University

ixa2

University of Texas, Austin

noc2

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

upm2

Penn State University

nnul

New York University Law Library

azs

Arizona State University

inul

Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis

nru

Eastman Sch of Music

odl

University of Dayton

oks

Oklahoma State University

As of 12:00 Noon EST Friday, September 2, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

bha

Harvard Divinity School

BUF2

SUNY at Buffalo

clu

University of California, Los Angeles

coo

Cornell University

crl

Center for Research Libraries

CUI

University of California, Irvine

CUV

University of California, Davis

gua

University of Georgia

hnk

Hong Kong University of Science & Technology

iul

Indiana University

ixa

University of Texas, Austin

ndo

University of North Carolina Law Library

nlw

National Library of Wales

noc

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

rbn

Brown University

SERSO

Serials Solutions

sor

St. Paul School of Theology

tjc

Vanderbilt University

umc

University of Maryland

upm

Penn State University

utv

Brigham Young, Hunter Library

wau

University of Washington

yls

New York University Law Library

zcu

Columbia University

Thanks for your help in reporting.   Next deadline will be Oct. 2 for the end of FY2011.

Enjoy your weekend, and try to stay safe and comfortable whatever the weather or state of the tectonic plates in your areas!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress