[Posted on behalf of MARAC - please do not reply to me but to names at end of message.  Michele]

The Meetings Coordinating Committee of the Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference (MARAC, http://www.marac.info ) is considering hosting a workshop on XSL and stylesheets at the Spring 2012 conference in Cape May, NJ. We are looking for someone who is interested in teaching a workshop on this topic or suggestions for an appropriate instructor(s). Instructors from the MARAC region are preferred.

This workshop is tentative but right now we have in mind a basic workshop for those who want to learn about customizing stylesheets and who have little knowledge of XSL. In other words geared towards participants who have some working knowledge of EAD and want to take their finding aids a step further.

Workshops will be held on Thursday, April 12, 2012. Instructors will be provided with a monetary stipend.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Susan Kline - [log in to unmask]
Lindsey Loeper - [log in to unmask]
Workshop Coordinators