 This came out today from USA.gov. I hope you'll participate! Apologies for
cross-posting.

Starting today, we'll launch a two-week online conversation with citizens,
policymakers and web experts called the National Dialogue for Improving
Federal Websites <http://www.usa.gov/webreform/dialogue.shtml>. This is part
of the .gov Reform Initiative <http://www.usa.gov/webreform>.

The dialogue will run from today until Friday, Sept. 30.  You'll be able to
access it at: http://www.usa.gov/webreform/dialogue.shtml

We want you to submit and vote on ideas for improving various aspects of
improving federal websites, such as:  content, search, usability,
accessibility, social media, multilingual content, and online services.
The .gov Task Force will review the ideas and consider them as they develop
a National Web Strategy and make recommendations for streamlining federal
websites, strengthening federal web policy, and improving citizens'
experience with federal websites.

We want to hear what's working well, what can be improved, innovative ways
to rethink the federal web, and specific examples you have from your
experience.

A number of prominent web experts have volunteered to serve as discussion
catalysts, to help spur the conversation, such as:

   - Annetta Cheek, Chair, Center for Plain Language
   - Candi Harrison, Former Co-Chair, Federal Web Managers Council
   - Carla Briceno, Co-Founder of Bixal
   - Clay Johnson, Director of Engagement for Expert Labs
   - Craig Newmark, Founder & customer service rep craigslist.org and
   craigconnects.org
   - Danny Sullivan, Editor of SearchEngineLand.com
   - Ed Mullen, Principal Edward Mullen Studio; Founder MixTrail
   - Jakob Nielsen, Principal of the Nielsen Norman Group
   - Lee Vann, CEO Captura Group
   - Sharron Rush, Co-founder and Executive Director of Knowbility
   - Steve Krug, Author and Founder Advanced Common Sense
   - Vanessa Fox, Author, Marketing in the Age of Google

Follow the dialogue on twittter with #dotgov