Some free webinars from ProQuest regarding the new platform about which they have been talking for the last few weeks.

Jim oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

Learn how to get the most out of the new ProQuest search environment by taking advantage of our online training sessions now.

Our webinars are a quick and easy way to familiarize yourself and your users to help users make the grade. So, take just a second now to sign up for a session or view a recorded session below:

  • Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform: recorded, live: September 14 and September 19
    Learn how users will be able to search, find, use, and share their research in exciting ways. We will also answer questions and show you how to access support, including tutorials, help pages and documentation.
  • K-12 Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform:
    recorded, live: September 15, September 22, and September 27
    See also the new webinar: K-12 ProQuest Administrator Module below.
    live: September 8 and September 29
    This session covers:
    • Identifying relevant subject terms with ProQuest Smart Search
    • Locating appropriate subject terms using the Thesaurus
    • Formatting a search using field codes, proximity operators and special characters
    • Creating a marked list and viewing selected items
    • Support and tutorials
    • Questions

RECOMMENDED: Familiarity with the new ProQuest platform basic search features or prior viewing of the Introduction to the New ProQuest Platform session.

  • My Research: recorded, live: September 9, September 12, and September 19
    See how the powerful My Research tool—now on the new ProQuest platform—allows users to create a profile within their institutional account to save and organize search strategies and references, create and save RSS feeds, email alerts, tags, and shared lists.
  • My Research & RefWorks: Perfect Together live: September 13, September 14, and September 30
    This session covers:
    • Using My Research and RefWorks together
    • Managing folders
    • Simplifying direct exports from ProQuest
    • Syncing RefWorks with My Research
    • Support and tutorials
    • Questions

OPTIONAL: Familiarity with the new ProQuest platform or prior viewing of the My Research session.

To request training for the new ProQuest platform or ProQuest databases, please email our dedicated training team.

Be sure to also check out our platform demo and the continuously updated list of databases on the new platform—and share these with your coworkers and users.

The all-new ProQuest platform
Start here. Discover more.

ProQuest3

Prevent ProQuest communications from being blocked. Click here for white list instructions.

Forward this message. Subscribe to additional mailing lists.

This message is never sent unsolicited. Use these links if you wish to change your profile or unsubscribe from this list. Please do not reply to this message. The email account is not monitored.

ProQuest - 789 E. Eisenhower Pkwy., P.O. Box 1346, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106-1346, USA