________________________________
From: Alycia Piazza (XCCF) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 1:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CONTENT-MANAGERS-L] September Forum Call - ePublications

Forum members,

As the popularity of eReaders and tablet computing increases, we must adapt our content to serve customers via these new channels - and GSA's ePublications team can help your agency tap into this market.

Please join us for this month's Forum call on Thursday, September 15, 11ET/8PT, for a discussion on ePublications. We'll also showcase USA.gov's efforts to consolidate all their ePubs information under the USA.gov umbrella - it's a real-life example of .gov reform in action!