Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, September 21st from 2:00
to 4:00 pm for a training session entitled "HeinOnline: Introduction and
New Features," part of our series of free training sessions at the DOI
Library.

HeinOnline is the world's largest image-based collection of law and
law-related material with more than 75 million pages of material stored
digitally. HeinOnline is bringing previously unavailable content to the
online research community in a fully-searchable, image-based format. In
this session, you will learn how to use HeinOnline to search for materials
in their Law Journal Library, Federal Register Library, U.S. Supreme Court
Library, Statutes at Large Library, and the Department of the Interior
Library, just to name some of the sources available. Each library contains
documents dating from the inception of publications contained in the
library, many dating as far back as the mid-19th century, fully searchable
and available in PDF format. This program will be taught by a William S.
Hein Company trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
(202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will be
coming.    Please Note: This class is also being offered to remote users as
a simultaneous online webinar via GoToMeeting. Please contact the DOI
Library by e-mail at [log in to unmask] for information on how to register for
GoToMeeting access to the class.

For more information about future DOI Library Training Sessions, we
encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

We hope that you can attend either in person or virtually on September
21st!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library