Short notice , but this should be very interesting to those who may have an interest in the content.

Introducing the NEW ProQuest Dialog™ ... Presented by Dialog's Knowledge Center

Dialog welcomes FEDLINK members to meet the New ProQuest Dialog™, a powerful search service providing access to extensive Scientific, Medical and Technical content from the world's foremost publishers. This Webinar is designed for searchers who want a quick start to the ProQuest Dialog™ interface, an overview of search basics, and a preview of content and features to be added in future releases. During this 60-minute session our expert trainer will show you how to:

* Log in and create a My Research account
* Find HELP information and set preferences
* Select and change databases
* Conduct a basic search
* View and sort your results
* Expand or refine your results
* Cite, save, export or share your results
* Translate your results into any one of 12 languages
* Find additional training and support resources

When: Wednesday, September 21-- 9:30am - 10:30am EDT with a repeat at 1:30pm - 2:30pm EDT

Where: Morning and afternoon sessions will be offered via Webinar. Details will be provided upon registration.

To registerfor the webinar: RSVP by email to [log in to unmask]

            To register for onsite: RSVP to Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask]

Jill Konieczko

Account Manager, Government Region

Dialog

5701 Euclid Street