Please see the attached material about training opportunities at the Open Source Academy. These courses are available to all Federal, State, and local government employees.  In looking over the course offerings, I noticed classes on using Lexis/Nexis, other commercial databases, and searching the Deep Web.  This sounds very similar to much of the training that our FEDLINK colleagues offer.

To obtain an account, just visit the opensource.gov login page at http://www.opensource.gov  and follow the steps. Toll free help is available Monday through Friday, from 0700 - 1700 EST at (800) 205-8615.