The NewFeds Working Group would like to extend an invitation to the
other FLICC Working Group (WG) members who will be attending the FLICC
Working Group meeting on Sept. 12 @ 1pm at the Library of Congress.
Since we are new, we'd like a chance to meet other WG members.

We will meet at the West Dining Room (room number LM-621 of the Madison
building, yellow quadrant) at 12 pm. The West Fining Room is adjacent to
the Montpelier Room where lunch items can be purchased. Interested
attendees should plan on bringing their own lunch. The FLICC meeting
will start at 1 pm in the same room.

If interested, please RSVP to me, Aimee Babcock-Ellis at
[log in to unmask] We look forward to meeting you!

Aimee Babcock-Ellis, MLS
Librarian
Drug Enforcement Administration
DEA Library
Direct line: 202-307-8937
Library: 202-307-8932 | [log in to unmask]
Other library email: [log in to unmask]
Email: [log in to unmask]

Got Questions? Ask a Librarian! We'll find the answers.