A recording of the August 25 webinar, “What’s new with OCLC Resource Sharing Services,” is now available on the OCLC web site.
This webinar provides an overview of the following enhancements:
- New Lender String report. This report provides details about your library's interactions with specific lenders up to one year in the past.
- Custom Holdings symbol searcher. A new way to quickly identify which Custom Holdings groups contain a specific symbol (up to 10 symbols), so you can modify your custom holdings groups as needed when changes occur.
- New ILL work form fields to support article sharing. These fields provide the PubMed number (PMID) and the Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
- Email from anywhere. Allows your staff to send an email to another library from anywhere in an interlibrary loan workform.
- Improvements to Not Received feature. Now libraries can alert the lender that an item as not been received at any time after the lender updates the request to SHIPPED.
View the webinar.