Dear FEDLINK Members and Vendors,

FEDLINK will be upgrading to its new internal financial software from October 3 through October 11, 2011.

The upgrade will NOT affect interagency agreement (IIAs) activity or vendor payments.  All invoices submitted by September 26, 2011 will be scheduled for payment through October 26, 2011.

The new system may delay our issuing delivery orders.  We start issuing most delivery orders on or about October 15, so we will be monitoring the planned October 11 system start-up date and keep you posted if there are any unanticipated delays.

If you have any questions, please call either the Member Hotline at (202) 707-4900 or the Vendor Hotline at 202-707-4961.

(This is a listserv message.  Please do not reply to this message.)