Dear Colleagues,

We've just completed our conference season for Fiscal Year 2011!  In the past year, we have offered registrations (via FEDLINK) for the following nine conferences:

WebSearch University - September 2010
Internet Librarian - October 2010
CENDI - November 2010
Knowledge Management World - November 2010
Military Librarians' Workshop - December 2011
Library Assessment Conference - December 2010
Computers in Libraries - March 2011
Joint Spring Workshop - March 2011
Medical Library Association Conf - May 2011

We are anticipating a similar schedule for next year and will keep you posted!  If you are interested in any additional conferences, please send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.