Dear Colleagues,

We've just completed our conference season for Fiscal Year 2011!  In the past year, we have offered registrations (via FEDLINK) for the following nine conferences:

WebSearch University - September 2010

Internet Librarian - October 2010

CENDI - November 2010

Knowledge Management World - November 2010

Military Librarians' Workshop - December 2011

Library Assessment Conference - December 2010

Computers in Libraries - March 2011

Joint Spring Workshop - March 2011

Medical Library Association Conf - May 2011

We are anticipating a similar schedule for next year and will keep you posted!  If you are interested in any additional conferences, please send an email to [log in to unmask].