We appreciate the ongoing commitment your library has made towards providing your patrons with top-quality research, discovery and analysis resources, such as the Web of Science.

At this time, we would like to make you aware of a brand-new offering, available in November 2011 - the Book Citation Index.

The Book Citation Index, launching with over 28,000 editorially selected books, will provide existing Web of Science users with the ability to search and discover across scholarly journals, conference proceedings and books, using one reliable source. The Book Citation Index is the first such resource that will enable users to identify, assess and demonstrate the impact of book literature.

The Book Citation Index, like the Web of Science, has a backfile component -

And Thomson Reuters is offering an exciting 'Early Adopter' program, whereby, if you  purchase in 2011, you will receive the full Book Citation Index backfile component (to 2005) at no additional charge.
For further details contact your Thomson Reuters sales representative or visit:

http://wokinfo.com/products_tools/multidisciplinary/bookcitationindex/

Pat Sproehnle, Manager Government and Non-Profit Sales, at 302-430-9359 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.