The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Library will be hiring a Librarian (Digital Services) GS-11 in the near future and we need to provide some questions for the vacancy announcement to the Human Resources staff to help in the evaluation process.  Would any of you have some examples of questions to share with us?  We have not hired a librarian for quite a long time and would appreciate any help with this.

Please reply directly to my supervisor and include a copy to me.  I will be out for a few days and we are trying to meet a deadline from our Human Resources contact.

My supervisor:

Peter Doran

Chief, Information & Publishing Services Section

Thanks for your help,

Barbara

Barbara Klassen
Lead Librarian
Information & Publishing Services Section
Division of Resource Services
National Operations Center
Bureau of Land Management
Building 50, Denver Federal Center
P.O. Box 25047
Denver CO 80225-0047

Office:  303-236-6647
Fax:      303-236-4810
[log in to unmask]   (Library Staff Email)

TO HELP US PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, PLEASE SEND ALL REQUESTS TO [log in to unmask] INSTEAD OF AN INDIVIDUAL.  WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic communication is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute. Please delete the original message, and notify the sender.