A webinar reminder.  Please let your friends and colleagues know about this event!

Title:  Beyond the Norm:  Building a Culture of Creativity and Innovation in Libraries

Format:  Webinar

Date:  Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Start Time:          12 Noon Pacific

1PM Mountain

2PM Central

3PM Eastern

This webinar will last approximately one hour. Webinars are free of charge and registration is ONLY done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No Passwords are required.  For Tips and Registration Information, please go to http://infopeople.org/training/webcasts/tips.html

For more information and to participate in the October 5 webinar, go to http://infopeople.org/training/beyond-norm

In order to succeed in the 21st century, library workers and leaders will need to embrace new ways of doing business and reaching our users. Doing this requires embarking on a comprehensive, dynamic, and ongoing process of reinvention, beginning with an intentional and imaginative effort to design, develop, and implement new ways to serve and connect with our users.

In this webinar, we will examine models for innovation used within the private sector and explore their relevance to libraries.  Everyone has a role in charting the future for libraries and each of us has a responsibility for helping build a culture of creativity and innovation within our libraries.

At the end of this one-hour webinar, attendees will have:

  • Concrete ways to foster creative ideas and innovation within their libraries
  • Seen real-life examples of libraries building cultures of innovation
  • Plans to encourage creativity and innovation in their own libraries

This webinar will be of interest to all library staff interested in building or supporting within their libraries.

Please note: Be sure to download the webinar workbook before the presentation begins!

Presenters:  Brian Bannon & Dr Steven Yacovelli

Do you require an accommodation?

Closed captioning will be provided upon request. For this service, please notify [log in to unmask] at least 72 hours before the webinar.

If you are unable to attend the live event, you can access the archived version the day following the webinar.  Check our archive listing at:

http://infopeople.org/training/view/webinar/archived