Please excuse cross-postings.

The September 2011 issue of the NTIS Technical Reports Newsletter is now available from http://www.ntis.gov/pdf/NTRNews4-3.pdf. Previous issues are archived at http://www.ntis.gov/rss/NTRnews.aspx.

The September issue focuses on the topic of Energy & the Environment with a variety of examples of relative reports available within the NTIS collection.

The NTIS collection contains over 2.8 million titles with thousands of additional reports available on Energy & the Environment. Basic searching of our collection may be performed from the NTIS website at www.ntis.gov<http://www.ntis.gov>. For greater features and functionality, and access to over 660K full-text reports, our premium online subscription platform, the National Technical Reports Library<http://www.ntis.gov/products/ntrl.aspx> (NTRL) is recommended.

Coming soon from NTIS! A new NTRL platform with enhanced search functionalities, improved results display and additional features.

If you haven't already subscribed to our complimentary Newsletter you may do so by sending a message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the subject line SUBSCRIBE. If you have already subscribed - thank you!

Bill McGahey
Manager - NTIS Customer Contact Center
National Technical Information Service
U.S. Department of Commerce